Thursday, January 17, 2013

INTUITIVE READINGS: I am an intuitive Tarot card reader who has read at psychic fairs & for individuals for many years. I call what I do “predicting the present” rather than forecasting the future. My goal is to awaken my clients to the hidden agendas, unconscious energies & long-term cycles at work in their lives so they can make informed choices to respond to the totality of what is happening. I ...Expand this post »

INTUITIVE READINGS: I am an intuitive Tarot card reader who has read at psychic fairs & for individuals for many years. I call what I do “predicting the present” rather than forecasting the future. My goal is to awaken my clients to the hidden agendas, unconscious energies & long-term cycles at work in their lives so they can make informed choices to respond to the totality of what is happening. I ...
Expand this post »

No comments:

Post a Comment