Thursday, January 17, 2013

Descendant from a lineage of Spiritualist Healers and Mediums, I have been on a journey with Spirit my whole life. I allowed myself to become ignorant of my gifts as a teenager, but as an adult I am blessed to be reawakened to my ancient connection with energies and divinities greater than me.I am a Medium, Spiritual Healer, Spiritual Counselor, and Usui ReikiMaster/Teacher and Animal Reiki Master/Teacher.​My services included: Mediumship Readings, Energy Clearing, ChakraBalancing, Higherself Work, Meditation Training, Home Clearings, ReikiTreatments, Reiki Classes & Attunements, Tarot: Baraja Española (Spanish Playing Cards)

Descendant from a lineage of Spiritualist Healers and Mediums, I have been on a journey with Spirit my whole life. I allowed myself to become ignorant of my gifts as a teenager, but as an adult I am blessed to be reawakened to my ancient connection with energies and divinities greater than me.

I am a Medium, Spiritual Healer, Spiritual Counselor, and Usui Reiki
Master/Teacher and Animal Reiki Master/Teacher.

My services included: Mediumship Readings, Energy Clearing, Chakra
Balancing, Higherself Work, Meditation Training, Home Clearings, Reiki
Treatments, Reiki Classes & Attunements, Tarot: Baraja Española (Spanish Playing Cards)

No comments:

Post a Comment